Articles

Epal European Palestinian Media Center Bulletin, Issue No. 2279, Date: Friday, November 28, 2025

Epal European Palestinian Media Center Bulletin, Issue No. 2279, Date: Friday, November 28, 2025

🇬🇧

**1. Israeli forces execute two young men at point-blank range after they surrendered in Jenin**

The Israeli occupation army carried out the field execution of two Palestinian young men after shooting them at point-blank range, following a siege inside a house in the city of Jenin in the northern West Bank.
The Ministry of Health reported that the General Authority for Civil Affairs informed it of the killing of Al-Muntasir Billah Mahmoud Qasem Abdullah (26) and Yusuf Ali Yusuf Asa’sa (37) by Israeli gunfire in the Jabal Abu Dhahir area, and that their bodies were being held.

**2. Amnesty International: The genocide in Gaza continues, and the ceasefire has not stopped Israel’s crimes**

Amnesty International confirmed that the genocide carried out by Israel in the Gaza Strip “has never stopped,” stressing that the international community must not be deceived by the superficial appearance of a ceasefire.
The organization explained that Palestinians in the Strip are still subjected to living conditions “intended to physically destroy them,” as Israel continues what it described as “brutal” policies, including restricting the entry of essential aid and vital services.

**3. Israel continues forced displacement: Two Bedouin families expelled near Jericho**

Israeli occupation forces forced two Bedouin families to leave the al-Balqa area near Jericho, as part of ongoing forced displacement targeting Bedouin communities in the Jordan Valley and the West Bank.
Hassan Mleihat, director of the Al-Baidar Human Rights Organization, explained that the occupation authorities expelled two Ka’abneh families from the eastern al-Balqa area south of al-Auja after storming their homes and ordering them to leave immediately. He noted that the two families had previously been displaced from the Furush Beit Dajan area south of Nablus on October 8.

**4. UNRWA: 32,000 displaced still outside refugee camps in northern West Bank**

UNRWA announced that 32,000 Palestinians remain forcibly displaced from the camps in the northern occupied West Bank due to Israel’s ongoing assault since the beginning of the year.
Roland Friedrich, UNRWA’s director in the West Bank, said residents of the Jenin, Tulkarm, and Nur Shams camps remain outside their homes after the camps were completely emptied since the assault began on January 21. He noted that they have turned into “ghost towns” after once being “full of life.”

**5. Settlers set fire to a mosque west of Salfit**

Israeli settlers set fire to Al-Fallah Mosque in the Abu Zain area north of Biddya, west of Salfit, burning parts of the mosque before residents were able to extinguish the flames.
Local sources said the settlers infiltrated the mosque’s vicinity and set fire to its interior facilities—an extension of repeated attacks on places of worship and Palestinian property in the area.

**6. Gaza Civil Defense: Half our services have collapsed due to fuel blockage**

The Gaza Civil Defense announced that nearly 50% of its services have effectively ceased due to a severe shortage of fuel needed to operate essential equipment, including fire trucks, rescue vehicles, ambulances, and gasoline generators used in removing hazards and extracting trapped individuals.
It said that the remaining equipment constitutes the backbone of firefighting, rescue, and evacuation operations, warning that the ongoing fuel shortage threatens to halt these humanitarian missions entirely.

**7. Rights Center: Israel has killed 130 children and 54 women since the Gaza ceasefire**

The Gaza Center for Human Rights said Israeli forces have killed 350 Palestinians—including 198 children, women, and elderly people (56.6%)—over 47 days since the ceasefire.
The center added that Israel’s continued systematic violations of the ceasefire in Gaza over the past seven weeks confirm the persistence of a genocidal policy against Palestinians amid a troubling global silence.

**8. Released detainee Tasneem Al-Hams: The Abu Shabab gang kidnapped me and handed me over to Israel**

Freed detainee Tasneem Al-Hams, daughter of imprisoned Dr. Marwan Al-Hams, recounts how she was kidnapped two months ago in Gaza by Yasser Abu Shabab’s gangs and delivered to the Israeli army.

**9. Ex-prisoners exiled to Egypt: We will begin protest steps after our demands were ignored by the Palestinian Authority**

Released prisoners in recent exchange deals who were exiled to Egypt said they will begin their first protest actions over the cutting of their salaries, after the Palestinian Authority ignored their demands following their release and relocation to Egypt.

**10. British musician Weller pulls his music from streaming platforms in Israel in solidarity with Gaza**

British singer-songwriter Paul Weller announced the withdrawal of his musical works from streaming platforms in “Israel,” after streaming companies approved his request—part of a broader action to express solidarity with Gaza and the Palestinian people.
This move is part of the “No Music for Genocide” campaign launched last September by artists and record labels protesting the genocide in Gaza.
Weller said he officially joined the global campaign to boycott “Israel,” emphasising that withdrawing his music reflects his rejection of the “brutal and racist system” practiced by “Israel.”
According to the movement, “boycott and sanctions succeeded against apartheid South Africa before, and they can succeed again.”

**11. Arrests during protest against banning “Palestine Action” as appeal hearing begins in London**

Around 140 protesters were arrested outside the Royal Courts of Justice in London during demonstrations against the UK Home Office’s ban on “Palestine Action,” which it designated a terrorist organization last July.
Co-founder Huda Ammori launched legal proceedings to challenge the ban before the High Court, describing it as “one of the most severe attacks on civil liberties in modern British history.”
Protesters raised signs calling for direct intervention, while police made arrests, highlighting the ongoing debate over free speech and civic activism in Britain.

**12. Activists in Norway block access to Equinor conference over company’s complicity in Gaza genocide**

Activists in Norway blocked the road leading to an Equinor conference in protest against the company’s support for Israel and involvement in projects contributing to climate destruction.
Participants raised banners demanding an end to funding repressive policies and called for fair environmental solutions that uphold human rights and protect the planet.
The action is part of a global movement connecting climate justice with human rights and calling for an end to complicity with the occupation.
Rights and environmental groups accuse Equinor of supporting Israel through its partnership with Ithaca Energy, owned by the Delek Group—listed by the OHCHR as a company operating in illegal Israeli settlements on occupied Palestinian land.

**13. Swedish doctors show solidarity with Gaza’s doctors**

A candlelight vigil organized by Doctors for Palestine in Malmö, held in front of Malmö University Hospital, in solidarity with their colleagues in Gaza.

**14. Student protest in the Netherlands against Israeli partnerships**

Police storm the building and arrest several students. Students at Leiden University in the Netherlands stage a sit-in inside the historic Rapenburg building, demanding an end to the university’s partnerships with Israeli institutions implicated in the genocide carried out by Israel in Gaza.

**15. U.S. congressional resolution calls for sanctions on Israel**

The BDS Movement announced an unprecedented development in the U.S. Congress after Representative Rashida Tlaib introduced, on November 14, a resolution recognizing that “Israel” is committing genocide in Gaza and calling for legal, targeted sanctions—including an arms embargo.
The movement said the bill, co-sponsored by 22 members of the House of Representatives, marks the first time U.S. legislation explicitly calls for sanctions on “Israel,” after years of softer initiatives limited to restricting funding or weapons transfers.
It added that calls for sanctions are no longer a political “taboo” in the U.S., noting that the initiative draws from the precedent of UN sanctions imposed on apartheid South Africa, which proved effective both morally and legally in achieving accountability.

Back to top button